MOST RECENT PROJECTS
Among the numerous translation projects performed by Fátima, these are the most recent:
- Leader in power and automation technologies, Canada, Dismantling and assembly instructions (Explosion-proof motors), EN>PT, 15.000 words.
- European company leader in repairing all connected devices, FR>PT, 5.000 words.
- International Orthopaedic company, Italy, Instructions for use (femoral heads), EN-PT, 7.000 words.
- Industrial kitchen Equip. Company, Turkey, Commercial agreement EN>PT, 20.000 words.
- Bank National Institution, Spain, Management report, ES>PT, 10.000 words.
- Global leader in commercial laundry, Italy, Product specifications, IT>PT, 6.000 words.
- Top provider of antimicrobial tech. solutions, UK, Antibacterial Protection Disclosure (Proofreading PTBR), 9.000 words.
Leave me a message asking for detailed CV. firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY USE A FREELANCE TEAM INSTEAD OF AN AGENCY?
PORTU-IDIOM® works with direct clients, agencies, companies, freelance colleagues, Teachers from University school and Public Institutions.
Dealing directly with experienced professional translators who work as a team that performs proper quality-checking can be a much more cost-effective and streamlined solution than going through an agency, where your interface will often be an inexperienced translation coordinator. Your needs are more likely to be properly understood and effectively implemented. In other words you will get a better result for less investment.
We work with SDL Trados Studio 2014 and MemoQ translation software to offer savings on repeated text. Such tools are only truly effective in the hands of a qualified and experienced professional with total control over the content of the translation memories. The translation resources used by agencies can often be of variable quality as they are pooled between translators of varying experience and quality.